Tuesday, February 12, 2013

HW 2/12



This research process is different than how I usually do research but also a little bit the same.  I’ve used a libraries search engine to find books I needed for research projects but I have never really used the GIL-find. I have never used the advanced search before but it seems to be helpful but also aggravating because it is so sensitive to your words. Using Google in the past would always have something related to what I typed in, however, not everything is reliable on Google. I am not really confused about anything thus far that we covered in class because I knew it previously before the class.  I do wish however  that we would talk about going to locate the books related to our topic or finding other resources available in the library that may not be a book or a specials collection resource.  

No comments:

Post a Comment