Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cons and Pros of the UWG library

I think my favorite part of the library is that there are always places you can to sit and study or read a book. There are so many computers that you can use to find the right book you need and research on. Also there is a Starbucks connecting to the library so it’s fun to wake up in the morning, grab some coffee and sit and study for a class.  What I do not like about the library however is that it can be crowded and there are many distractions from doing your work. I have noticed that not all of the computers are available especially during finals week and the library gets crowded and noisy. I don’t believe that there is anything I am confused about with the library. I would not say it’s confusing but it is tedious to go around and find out where exactly the book you need is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment