Monday, January 14, 2013

Review before Buying



Over the fall semester I decided to purchase a new cell phone. The one I had was slow and had a hard time charging the battery. I knew I wanted a cellphone that was not a flip phone and had a QWERTY keyboard for texting purposes. My first place I always go to because of the low prices and the security of online purchases. There were several choices to choose from but I had to keep in mind that it could not be a smart phone because I did not have a data plan at that time. I found a phone called the Pixie which I really liked. It was small but not too small that it would be difficult to text with. Before I bought the phone though, I looked at the reviews. It was given 4 stars out of 5 however not a lot of people wrote about the reviews so I had to go to Google and search reviews on the phone. The person I go to for technology reviews is one man who I cannot remember his name for the life of me, however he is good with determining if a product is good or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment