Thursday, January 24, 2013

Researching Keywords for Research Project

Keywords or aspects of my topic that I discovered that might help me create a question are censorship of course, and media. However I found more keywords that are useful for my research project.  Using Galileo, I found results for foreign country censorship. There is even an entire debate on blocking social media. I found topics about government in America and their control on censorship.  Social media censorship will probably be the largest bit of information that I will find just because our lives constantly have media in them. Today’s class changed my approach on my research topic by making me think a little bit more in depth on my topic. I can research on foreign censorship topics such as China. I can even research how censorship has faded compared to the old days of when you were not allowed to cuss on television.

1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    I do think media is a great keyword when trying to research our topics. I'm pretty sure all everyone's topic has something to do with the media. The media is also a big factor when we are trying to find out about topics we are interested in because that's what most people are influenced by.

    ReplyDelete