Monday, January 28, 2013

Information Sources for my Topic

There are many types of information sources such as; news sources, government documents, journal articles, books and popular magazines that will hold information that I will see for my topic. Psychology and sociology will have a huge interest on my topic just because of the studies on people and certain reactions they have towards the media and censorship in the media. Groups or people that may have an opinion on my topic would probably be the government and small organizations as in the media people themselves. Publishers of magazines will be well on this topic to avoid law suits or people unsubscribing from their magazine. TV show creators will also be well on top of this topic to avoid the same issues that the magazine publishers will. Video game creators will have information of what is too far with showing stuff that is too graphic. Government will be my main focus on finding information on my topic because they are in charge of what America sees.

1 comment:

  1. The Government tends to withhold information that is too "sensitive" to the public.

    You could look up the Wikileaks documents; they had a huge amount of information that was not shown to the public, particularly in areas of foreign policy.

    ReplyDelete